Saturday 27 August 2011

Britney Spears:: ''Be A Mom if not Singing"

Britney Spears has taught the world a thing or two about pop music over the span of her career, but what would the 29-year-old be doing if "...Baby One More Time" had never become a massive hit.
"Raising my family. Being a mom," Brit told PopJustice.com, when asked about possible alternatives to being a pop star.

"[My life,] would probably pretty much be the same because I'm very strong in the way I raise my kids and stuff, so it would probably be pretty much the same, but career-wise I'd probably be a teacher. I love kids and even in what I do now one of my favorite parts of my day is getting to meet my fans before the show. Especially the little ones. They are always so cute," she continued.
The mother of two said while touring she sticks to a strict routine.

"On tour, I usually get up in the morning and I work out, and I spend time with my kids, and then it'll be time to go to the venue, and I have catering, eat dinner then get ready for the show," she explained.
And despite singing about being at the club, Brit said she won't usually be found in them - expect the one in her own house.
"I never go to the club, but I think it's fun to sing about it. And I have my own mini club at my house," she revealed. "And I play a lot of music there... it has a glitterball and we have catering and lights. It's the whole setup."

Britney, who is nominated for two MTV VMAs, will be honored on Sunday with a tribute.



Watch Britney Spears Video ::



No comments:

Post a Comment